Monday, April 09, 2007

Make me a servant

The Living Room, an experiment in Christian community, has been shifting and moving in a new direction. Currently we are participating in prayer and reflection through out the week on www.livingroomconversations.blogspot.com, please come reflect with us.

For the past three months I have been in the process of launching an international coffee roasting venture. Currently, www.onevillagecoffee.com is experiencing rapid growth we could never have expected. At the end of this month we will launch our online store. As the story of One Village Coffee unfolds please check in from time to time.

I have had a hard time focusing my blogging. I do not know if I am the type of person who will focus in on one venture. Currently I am a full time student studying Theology, apart of a missional community lead through service and prayer, building a business birthed from a vision which emerged over the past six months.

There is so much happening and I want to share this excitement with everyone who has had a profound impact in my life. So if you are reading this, know that the ground has broken and I can see the light.

Peace

No comments: